Booking Management Folder
Capture every aspect of a booking- not just the itinerary information. The booking management module allows you to store every detail of every segment of the itinerary including pricing in different currencies, supplier reference numbers, financial vendor information and much more.
Front Office Tool
The folder serves a dual function- both as a front office sales tool and a back office management tool. You can link each individual to passengers within the booking, add notes, track every event on the booking including access history, actions, changes, and notes.
Users can search for pricing and availability for all of the following items within the folder:
- Car Hire
- Attraction Tickets
- Airport Parking
- Travel Insurance
- Ancillary products
Quotes can be generated from the folder and the folder also serves as the messaging hub for any correspondence between the user and client as well as the user and any supplier responsible for fulfilling a segment on the folder. The folder is an exceptional module for creating complex, bespoke multi centre itineraries.
Back Office, Accounts & Customer Service
From an admin, accounts, customer service and dispatch perspective, the folder serves as the hub of information on a single booking.
- The admin team can reconcile pricing of every element of the booking
- Accounts can reconcile invoices
- Dispatch can generate client documentation.
- Customer service staff can track everything that happened with a booking from the moment a quote was created. They can:
- See any calls or emails linked to the booking between the company and client
- track every event that happened on the folder
- view every action of every user that accessed the folder