DMCs, Excursion Providers, Receptive Operators and Tour Managers: Manage pricing, availability, scheduling, resources, distribution, staff and bookings.
Tour Operators: Allow both your reservations staff and consumers using your front end websites to build and price complex, multi centre itineraries.
Fixed departure and Escorted Tours
- Load day by day tour itineraries with descriptions and images
- Auto generate maps for each day of the itinerary and a route map for the whole journey
- Load departure dates and number of seats for each departure
- Load pricing based on room occupancy, adult/child pricing and seasons
- Offer XML output to tour operators and travel agents with content, pricing and availability
- Provide pricing and the ability to book optional excursions and attraction tickets
- Bring in live pricing and tours from DMCs and ground handlers
- Book tours from suppliers that offer live availability
Day Tours and Excursions
- Load descriptions, images and itineraries for day tours and excursions
- Set schedules based on specific days of the week or specific dates
- Define maximum capacity for each excursion or tour and minimum capacity numbers required to operate
- Load pricing based on seasons, specific days of the week or individual dates
- Manage vehicle availability, schedules, routes and timings
- Manage guide and driver schedules on the HR module
Multi Centre Itinerary Builder
The multi centre itinerary builder can be used by both reservations staff and consumers alike. It seamlessly allows users to build complex itineraries that historically required a lot of intensive human resource and manual communication.
Administrators will be able load detailed day by day itinerary information together with detailed content. Any excursions or hotels featuring during the day will link back to the information relating to the hotel or excursion held in the system allowing public users to easily navigate the front end website.
The system will ask for the number of days and nights for the itinerary. The user will then be able to add content. There is a facility to add flight information and times as well.
For sample itineraries, users can customise the itinerary and generate automated pricing and availability.
- The user will enter their departure date and the system will the check availability and pricing for hotels, car hire, excursions, attractions and transfers using both internal rates and rates from third party supplier XMLs
- The user can then book based on the price they are presented without any other human intervention
- Users can customise a sample itinerary by changing the number of days in any particular location, the hotel that they want to stay at, the car they wish to drive, the transfer type or any excursion they want to add or remove from the itinerary.
For DMCs, the module will allow them to manage to guest pick ups and drops offs, tour guide rotas and transportation scheduling.