We offer our travel clients a range of economies of scale. We have our own team of web developers and designers located at our BGC offices in Manila, Phillipines. We also employ a number of staff to undertake outsourcing tasks for our clients. As all the staff are proficient in our systems and infrastructure, we can offer very competitive pricing for a range of services.
Our clients can either share resource where we charge for ad hoc services, or we can provide dedicated full time staff that we employ and manage, but that work for you full time and under your direction. Our managers ensure that your staff work efficiently and accurately whilst at the same time motivating them and ensuring their performance is of the highest standard.
As all our clients use the same system, our managers and staff are effectively only dealing with one platform, which makes outsourcing with us efficient and cost effective. Outsourcing with other companies will require a much more concentrated effort as you will have to use your internal staff and resources to set up and train your outsourcing partner for many months before you are able to start seeing any value. In addition, working with other outsourcing providers would require a much bigger commitment in terms of staff numbers to make the process cost effective.
With us, you are able to recruit anything from 1-100 staff for your outsourcing needs. As all our staff are already proficient in your system you can hit the ground running which means to start to see value from the very first day you work with us.
We have a team of call centre reservations staff that take overflow and out-of-hours calls for our clients. Our reservations staff are experienced travel consultants and have worked for high profile accounts in the Philippines including Expedia, Orbitz, American Express Travel and United Airlines. Our staff are proficient in handling enquiries and converting calls into sales. They are proficient in our systems and are very competent reservations consultants.
We offer 2 options:
- We answer overflow and out-of-hours calls for you where we charge a cost per call and further cost for a confirmed booking.
- Alternatively we provide you full time reservations staff at a cost of $2,000 per month. Our charges include all costs such as office, desk, welfare, taxes and management.
For Tour Operators, DMCs and Bed Banks, the cost of loading rates manually can be high and the process intensive. Our staff are fully conversant with hotel rates management and the complex rules that hotels feature in their contracts. We offer 2 options:
- We load contracts on an adhoc basis and charge a fee per loaded contract – usually between $15-$20 per contract depending on complexity
- We provide you with full time rates loaders at a cost of $1500 per employee per month
We can provide a range of accounting and finance services ranging from basic reconciliation tasks to preparing a full set of accounts ready for audit. Accountancy services cannot be provided on a task by task basis. Our clients who do however have full time accountancy staff with us are all very pleased with the quality of work and the value for money we provide. The cost of a junior accountants starts at $1,500 per month (all inclusive) whilst senior accountants start at $2,000 (all inclusive). Our accountancy services include:
- Invoice reconciliation
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Trial Balance
- Xero, Sage &Quickbooks Accounting
- Management Accounts
Our back office tasks include everything your back office team in your home country are expected to do. Services include (but are not limited to):
- Supplier follow-up and confirmations
- Document preparation
- Quality Checking Bookings
- Rebooking lower fares on confirmed bookings
- Issue tickets
- Re-issues and changes
The Philippines offers a diverse range if highly educated, talented and creative designers. Designers in Manila cost a fraction of the price they do in the UK and the quality of work is in our opinion much better than anything you could find here. We can offer all of the following services:
- Web design
- Brochure design
- Social Media Banners
- Web Banners
- Video Editing and promotional video content
It is an unfortunate reality that once a client has booked and paid for their main travel service, most companies simply forget that those clients will still need a number of other ancillary services that they will probably find elsewhere.
We have a unique proportion of our clients that don’t actively pursue ancillary sales from their clients. Our proposition is a driver of extra income for your business without any additional costs or resources from you.
- We will contact all your clients 2-4 weeks before departure. Our staff will call under your company name and inform them that we are making a courtesy call to ensure the client is happy and they have all their documentation ready for travel
- During the call we will find out if the client has travel insurance, how they will be getting to the airport and what they are intending to do whilst on holiday
- Depending on the information we gather, we will offer the following products and services:
- Airport Lounge Passes
- Upgrades on the flights
- Upgraded room at the hotel
- Car Hire
- Airport Transfers and Taxis
- Airport parking
- Excursions whilst abroad
- Travel insurance
- If the client books any service, we will keep 50% of the gross profit on the additional items purchased and give you 50%.
Content Management & Loading
Keeping your content up to date is paramount if you are a consumer facing business where the principle driver of business is your website. You must ensure hotel content and images are always accurate and that any information such as pool closures or building works are up to date. You also need to ensure that new hotels coming onto the market are loaded into your systems with all content and images as soon as they come to market.