The hotel management and booking module benefits DMCs, Receptive & Inbound Operators, Travel Agents and Tour Operators.
From exclusive rates to special rates for members of certain loyalty programmes, travel organisers can ensure they have all the information enabling them to offer the best deal to their clients.
Our travel platform is able to provide rack rates at all the hotels featured within your GDS.
- XML feed which obtains pricing and availability allowing travel organisers to book hotels from within the platform.
- Integrated with hotel booking engines such as Pegasus, HBSi that provide rack rates at over 50,000 hotels worldwide.
- XML feeds from a number of international hotel groups such as Hilton, Starwood, Accor and IHG.
FIT and Room only contracts
Tour Operators and DMC’s will know how complex the rules can be with some hotel rate contracts. They will testify to the fact that the smallest mistakes can cost dearly and that getting rates right all of the time is one the biggest challenges they face.
- We believe we have the most comprehensive hotel rates management module in the world.
- Designed by former tour operators, the system can calculate every known category of offer as well as offers that hoteliers could theoretically offer in the future but have not yet done.
- Calculate every available and applicable offer at a hotel and view all the different options available.
- Price differentials as a result of multiple applicable offers are clearly explained.
- Manage different pricing rates for different geographic markets
- Handle different contracts for the same hotel
- Multi currency contract loading options
- Manage allocation, free sales and stop sales
- Access for hotels to input rates, manage allocations and load ad-hoc fire sales.
- Bookings from allocation are auto-reported to hotels and suppliers
- Destination Management Companies and wholesales can load rates for multiple markets
- Wholesales can also provide exclusive rates negotiated for individual tour operators.
- Wholesales can maintain a master allocation and then sub allocate to individual clients.
Hotel content and images are important as the rates when selling. Our platform stores and maintains content and images for all your chosen hotels. Tour operators will have the option of displaying their own hotel content for hotels that come through XML suppliers, or if they prefer, they will be able to display the content provided by their supplier.
Hotels can have categories assigned to them such as Sauna, Executive Lounge, Gym, Swimming Pool and Business Centre which makes searching for the right hotel more efficient. Room types can also have categories assigned to them such as in room wifi, mini bar, tea and coffee machine, alarm clock etc- again making searching for the right room type more efficient. Any hotels stored in the content management system can also be associated with other “hotels of interest” in the same destinations or different destinations. This allows travel organisers to suggest alternatives if rooms at the client’s preferred hotel is not available. It also allows automated offers for hotels in different destinations to be generated to the client.
Bed Banks and XML
With thousands of bed banks operating across the world, sometimes you may not have the best deal at a hotel your client needs to stay at.
- Integrate with multiple bed banks who offer XML availability and inventory feeds.
- Map using Giata codes
- Rates for the same hotel from multiple bed banks at the same hotel are mapped, grouped and presented together.
- Your own negotiated rates at hotels will be presented alongside the rates for the same hotel from the different bed banks.
- Automated alerts generated if a bed bank offers a lower rate at a hotel that you have a direct contract with. This information can be used to negotiate better deals with suppliers
Any travel organiser that wishes to offer its negotiated rates, content and inventory to its customers via an XML feed can do so with ease using the our platform.
- Comprehensive XML integration documentation provided to all your customers who are looking to feed in your rates, content and availability into their system.
- Technical support 7 days a week
- Your clients can use the XML feed to check rates and availability and book hotels
- Use your XML to provide pricing and booking options on consumer facing websites.
- Any bookings made will instantly update in your own system, and allocation levels will be changed accordingly.
Automated Booking and Supplier Reporting
Most Tour Operators and DMCs that hold allocation at hotels will sell and report to the hotel, provided they are outside of the release period. It is amazing that many tour operators still run this process manually, via email. The problem with this model is that the hotel will reply by email to the same individual who sent the booking. That individual must then update the system before other staff within the Tour Operator or DMC can issue the booking confirmation.
Our platform is different:
- Once a hotel is booked, the hotel will be alerted automatically via email.
- The hotel will have a link that they can use to confirm the booking and upload the invoice or confirmation.
- Alternatively, if they send this information back via email, our system will automatically link their email and any attachments to the booking so that it is immediately visible to staff who have access to the system.
Hotel System Access
For hotels that you have strong commercial links with, the system can allow them access to an extranet for specific functions. These include allowing them to:
- Load in special tactical rates
- Last minute deals
- Added value offers
- Free nights offers
- Content editing